GRILLED PEPPER SALAD
- 3 peppers (I like red and yellow)
- cooking spray
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese (or goat cheese)
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the olive oil. This can be made a few days ahead of time and kept in the fridge.
- Quarter the peppers. Spray them with cooking spray.
- Grill the peppers on a preheated medium high grill. Cook about 5 minutes on each side with the lid closed.
- Drizzle with the dressing. Add crumbled goat or blue cheese and torn basil leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper.